these are nice too!:)lol@pissed off!:P nah!just the discussions there were so heated and all...:)you looked pretty:) and do thank your friend from my side too for these pics!its nice to see more angles...
Kudos to you all.. We as a society need a change of mindset. I am happy the stereotype of woman in our society is being challenged so vociferously. Believe me you girls will have to do it yourself simply b'coz it's the men (like me) who stand to gain from our archaic social rules. Far too much emphasis is placed on chastity of a woman & not of a man. I'll say be more radical and break all those 'rules' which apply to a girl only.
thanks all.. wanderer...u guys shouldve come too...i sent u all invits on facebook.. @ ashwini sir.. i dont know what city u live in.. but it wouldve been good had u joined us for te protest if u are in delhi..
8 comments:
these are nice too!:)lol@pissed off!:P
nah!just the discussions there were so heated and all...:)you looked pretty:)
and do thank your friend from my side too for these pics!its nice to see more angles...
quite a gala affair this!
Wow!!! Proud of you girls!!!
Love the messages on your placards!!
We do stand by and in support of our Constitution ...
With so many determined (also pissed off) young faces I am sure we'll see better days!
Kudos to you all.. We as a society need a change of mindset. I am happy the stereotype of woman in our society is being challenged so vociferously. Believe me you girls will have to do it yourself simply b'coz it's the men (like me) who stand to gain from our archaic social rules. Far too much emphasis is placed on chastity of a woman & not of a man. I'll say be more radical and break all those 'rules' which apply to a girl only.
thanks all..
wanderer...u guys shouldve come too...i sent u all invits on facebook..
@ ashwini sir.. i dont know what city u live in.. but it wouldve been good had u joined us for te protest if u are in delhi..
Aneesha, Thanks for posting this and thank you to your friend. Really am proud of you all.
You girls have done it! As I mentioned earlier, even a drop counts.
Hey you are rather looking enraged, which was the mood of the protest..
Glad to meet you guys in person.
I live & work in Delhi. Last week I was on leave & away to my hometown Patna.
Post a Comment