Thursday, November 20, 2008

pictures... taken all over the place..

hm.... i havent put these in any particular order.. but ive described wat they are....
n i want comments from you guys...


well... this pic doesnt seem to get rotated... but its a sunset at rajghat...

experimenting with the exposure time on the camera...

people getting on the metro... exposure time set to X2 of normal.. dont really know how the settings work.. but i like the effect.. n yes thats a foot.. n a couple of people's legs in teh foreground..


smoke coming from the fire at National School of Drama on 19th nov



the NSD office after the fire was put out...




sunset at Rajghat...





a rather blurred view of the burnt NSD office.... the light is from a high intensity torch that the police guys were carrying..

4 comments:

edson_dias said...

I love the pictures.. specially the last one on this post

humanobserver said...

A perfect example of creative photography !

anne said...

thanks guys... love the pix on your blogs too... i guess u're both experiwnced photographers.. u in journalism too??

humanobserver said...

Well I am a simple camera crazy person, but not a professional....I just want to capture everything whatever I want....