i've been trying to explain to someone that simply telling the person you love that you love them isn't always enough... specially after things have been messed up bad and there is major need of reassurance... words are definitely not enough... neither is giving up. backing off to give someone time to cool off works on someone who WANTS to cool off... otherwise, it just makes a person feel abandoned. like all that they said about needing to FEEL loved just went through one ear and out the other..
there's the little thngs that can cause huge hurts.. making a joke when the other person is pouring their heart out.. not doing things that u say you would... taking them for granted.. because you know they love you... everyone needs pampering and attention once in a while.. specially after a heavy blow.. not just a litany of "i love you" s that begins to sound like standard greeting after so many years pass..
there's as limit to love... even rhett left scarlett when it got unbearable..
MORE THAN WORDS- EXTREME
Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
Its not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words
is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldnt have to say that you love me
Cos Id already know
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say
if I took those words away
Then you couldnt make things new
Just by saying I love you
More than words
Now Ive tried to talk to you
and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands
and touch me
Hold me close dont ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldnt have to say that you love me
Cos Id already know
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldnt make things new
Just by saying I love you
1 comment:
I am reminded of Sahir Hoshiarpuri's couplet
"Kaun kehta hai muhabbat ki zubaan hoti hai
Ye haqiqat to nigahon se bayaan hoti hai"
Post a Comment