Protection
For Gangs, Clubs And Nations
Causing Grief
InHuman Relations
It's A Turf War
On A Global Scale
I'd Rather Hear Both Sides
Of The Tale
See, It's Not About Races
Just Places
Faces
Where Your Blood
Comes From
Is Where Your Space Is
I've Seen The Bright
Get Duller
I'm Not Going To Spend
My Life Being A Color
looked up this song as something u could d a jazz dance on.. then rememebred what the lyrics said..
no matter what horrid things micheal jackson may have done in life.. i think THIS is one song i'll always like him for...
Black or white..
funny how no one seems to take popular culture and music seriously...
rather ironic.. don't you think....
1 comment:
I agree MJ rocked for this song..it becoame a cult classic kinda song and yes this song made me like him too ..for the message it carries...
pop culture is pulled down too much at times...wothout valid reasons...when in reality it has the power to bring about so many changes
Post a Comment