Saturday, January 05, 2013

goodbye...

I was a spoilt, pampered child.. as much as i may whine about growing up taking care of teh brats, the truth is that i never lifted a finger till well into my teenage, and i was the only child at home long enough to be pampered silly... i've done stuff like listen to stories all afternoon and all evening and have 'favorite' soaps brought from the market before i'd consent to bathe, and 'run away' from home because mom scolded me for something and LOVED to put my head in someone's lap and be stroked to sleep...

and now the people who spoilt me the most are gone.. Babji, Amma, and now Taiji... the people who pampered me enough for my parents to complain, the ones who told me i was the most beautiful princess in all the world and they loved me...

And i thank god on bended knee that they went before having to suffer too much pain...

Taiji, i wish our last conversation could have been happier.. i love you.. 

No comments: